On MehmetSubasi.com you can find quick information on Mehmet Subasi, the Researcher / Management Consultant.
Also there is a collection of articles on digital strategies and marketing (in Turkish). For articles in English, please see: marketing & strategy; Radical Marketer.
About Mehmet Subasi
– a curious researcher
– a “Radical Marketer” focusing on digital centric integrated marketing strategy
– his mission is the spread of digital centric integrated marketing into visionary companies
– a strategic management consultant focusing on marketing management
– one of the pioneers in changing the mindset of the management boards on marketing
– focuses on value creation and differentiation opportunities in marketing (and is not only focused on marketing specifically to Turkish markets but globally on marketing issues)
Top management executive with broad experience in all aspects of strategy, corporate governance, management, HR, finance and marketing. Direct experience with management consulting, retail, telecommunication, automotive, internet business, software development, banking and venture capital industries.
Life in Short
Mehmet Subasi was born in 1970 in Istanbul, Turkey. Mehmet received his B.S. in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering from University of Texas at Austin in 1993 and his M.B.A. from Columbia Business School in 1996.
In the last fifteen years he managed to live in ten beautiful cities on three different continents. During this time he had the opportunity to study in three universities, and work at an automotive giant in Detroit, a small household goods trading firm in Frankfurt, a distinguished investment bank in Istanbul and major management consulting firms in Boston, Istanbul, Milan and London.
He traveled Europe, Middle East and America thoroughly and wishes to see every country on this planet. He also enjoys sports, teaching and driving cars & motorcycles.
Currently, he is the founder & managing partner of Vodaco Marketing Strategies, a leading marketing strategy consulting firm with a focus on web centric integrated marketing and also serves in the advisory board of three Turkish web startups. His focus area is the application of technology (especially the web) in business and personal life.